"If you are organizing your family's next reunion or group trip, here's a Web site that will make your job a lot easier." Watch the video.
"Best 2006: TripHub.com is a terrific tool for putting together a group trip."
"Organizing several families for a group trip is a big job, but TripHub can streamline the process."
"Editor's Choice: Our Quintessential Online Resource List."
"The wow factor is how easily everyone stays involved in the process... The site is free, easy to navigate, and wonderfully intuitive—think turbo-charged vacation day planner."
"Inside Traveler loves the concept of TripHub, a free website for planning and organizing group trips. First, you create a Trip Home Page (think: MySpace). Second, you send out invitations (think: Evite). Third step(s): Search for hotels, track where everyone in your group is staying, pick up tips for group travel, share itineraries, and, IT's favorite, track who owes money."
"52 Ways to Wander Better: Best Way to Come Together"
"This site is the answer to planning trips with groups, say skiing with buddies. Set up a trip home page, send out invites, and use it to handle hotel reservations, flights, and money owed. Say goodbye to mass-mail chains..."
"If your extended family is planning to travel for the holidays, build a home page at TripHub.com. The free site allows you to book flights and hotels, coordinate plans, and schedule activities... Bonus: Having a central location for trip details also cuts down on costly back-and-forth phone calls and in-box-clogging e-mails."
"Service takes away pain of planning group getaways."
"A new generation of travel sites is making trip planning cheaper, more efficient and more fun... If you're planning a reunion or a weekend away with friends, TripHub.com is like a traveler's version of Evite.com."
"Travel 2.0: Social networking takes a useful turn."
"If the logistics of planning a group event -- the dozens of telephone calls, discussions and decisions -- trip you up, TripHub may be able to help." Watch the video.
"At Your Service: Four new start-ups are breaking new ground providing online services."
- KYW 1060 News Radio: "Web Pick of the Day: If you ever tried to organize a trip involving more than just your immediate family, then this may be the best site you visit all year."
- Leisure Group Travel: "What's unique about TripHub is their desire to create a community for group members to discuss potential destinations, plan trip details and eventually book their trips. This type of nurturing will ensure group trips are more collaborative. Also, by it's nature, it's going to bring group travel into the mainstream."
- PC World: "New Sites Ease Travel Planning: TripHub takes a sort of Evite approach to travel: You create a home page for your trip (complete with maps and a schedule), and then invite friends and create a blog."
- The Wall Street Journal: "Websites Cater to Group Travelers: Sara Clement knows all about the thankless chores associated with planning a group trip. Every year she exchanges a volley of emails with high-school girlfriends to pick dates, find a hotel, coordinate flights and agree on group activities for their annual get-together... Ms. Clement, who works in marketing, turned to TripHub to help plan a July vacation in Cabo San Lucas for her high-school friends, who all turn 30 this year... 'It was a great way to get everyone on the same page without all the emailing back and forth,' she says, adding that she plans to use the site again."
- The Wall Street Journal: "Planning a family reunion, office outing or bachelor party? Online travel provider Orbitz has partnered with TripHub to make group-travel planning easier. The site helps groups large or small plan getaways with several specialized tools, including personalized pages to share information; invitation and RSVP tracking; blogs to collaborate on decisions; and a schedule of events."
- Budget Globetrotting: "Top 10 Travel Social Networks and Communities: [TripHub is] arguably the best group trip planning tool and website that allows users to invite travelers, share itineraries, map out their plans, and create travel blogs."
- BuzzShout: "TripHub is a nicely executed site, and is suitable for anyone needing to manage a large group of travelers."
- CTRL + SHIFT + K: "If you are in need of bringing order to chaos for large travel groups then this is the service for you."
- Divester: "If you have a dive club with more than about 2 members, TripHub might be the greatest thing to happen to it since the invention of the BC (buoyancy compensator)."
- Download Squad: "Collaboration, is in my opinion, the best part of TripHub. Being able to make suggestions to your travel party on accommodations and flights helps make travel planning a nice group effort."
- Erin Julian: "As I was a group coordinator at a couple of different jobs, it is great to see what the world of groups is becoming easier and less complicated.... I think that this is a site that will stick around for a while and definitely one to keep an eye on."
- Exit Strategies: "Best bet is TripHub, set up just for groups traveling together. Its website offers a wealth of help and lets travelers set up their own group page (for free, of course.)"
- Girls Getaway: "Using TripHub is easy. As the trip organizer, you create a trip, describe where you plan to go, and then invite your girlfriends. Invitations are tracked like eVite so you know who's accepted, are tentative or have declined. Those invited can view the trip on TripHub and discuss ideas for accommodations, flights, car rentals and even book group tours."
- Girl Trip: "I've found that one of the most difficult aspects of planning a trip is coordinating everyone and everything. Now, there's a free service that solves the problem quickly and easily. TripHub is an easy to use tool that allows you to share travel plans with your travel mates... I'm already a big fan of TripHub and I intend to use it for planning all my future trips."
- Jacksonville.com: "Best Bets on the Net: If you ever planned a trip with family, friends or business associates, you know what a challenge it can be to get everybody on the same page. That's where TripHub can come in handy."
- Jaunted: "What if you just need an efficient way of herding your family on a trip? Then you'll want to use TripHub. It functions as exactly that: a hub for a group vacation. By creating a homepage for the voyage, TripHub functions as a place to centralize information, like hotel and flight reservations. A group can also discuss details on where they'll be headed, and post a blog about their trip while they are there. We actually like TripHub more than most of these sites, since we could imagine using it, especially if we were a far-flung group planning a trip across several time zones."
- Jupiter Research / Diane Clarkson: "If you've ever organized a group trip (family reunion, bachelor party, school trip, etc), then you know the pain of mass communication and decision making. Enter TripHub... It's worth taking a look at -- a highly useful purpose within a niche. That's not something you see everyday."
- KillerStartups: "The beauty of TripHub is its comprehensiveness. It provides everything you need and more for planning trips, or events such as reunions or weddings. The wiki-style collab tools are perfect for group planning. Takes the burden off the usual coordinator, and gives room for other opinions."
- Les Explorers: "The TripHub team does an incredible job and are very smart in the travel groups market, can't wait to see their services in the European market."
- Lifehacker: "A quick run through their service shows that they've got lots of features that'd be helpful in planning that next group trip. Just the RSVP and 'who owes what' aspect make this worth a look."
- LoveLinkPlus: "I really liked the ability to limit others to viewing my travel plans only to the people I expressly invite which is a very important feature that you just can't get as easily when setting up a travel plan on other social networking services. If you're planning a vacation with friends and/or family near and far this service is where you should start your planning."
- Mashable!: "Group planning is tricky, so I'm glad to see these tools solving a real problem. What's more, it's pretty easy to see a business model here. TripHub is simple and useful."
- Mashable!: "I think Trip Maps is a case of a great feature bringing added value to the user base, simplifying many of the daunting tasks involved with planning a trip."
- Parent Hacks: "TripHub looks great for vacations, but also for the day-to-day stuff such as out-of-town games or tournaments, field trips, or anything else that requires group travel."
- PC Today: "Travel Tip Of The Day: Whether you’re trying to get a group of employees together for a fun-filled weekend getaway, or planning a big corporate event, check out TripHub."
- Peter Greenberg: "While other group travel sites focus on automating the group inventory booking process or discovering new social networks, TripHub offers an integrated trip planning experience to help private social networks of families and friends communicate and collaborate on group decisions."
- Screeniac: "TripHub is great for planning a group vacation. You can send invitations, set up a trip blog, and even plan events. Everyone can get involved and you don't have to make one phone call!" Watch the video.
- Sky Talk: "Planning a trip with buddies from around the country? This site can help."
- Slow Travel: "I researched on-line collaborative travel sites and was underwhelmed with the results until I discovered triphub.com. It turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. Triphub allows you to create a private portal that everyone in your party can access. It includes a general blog for throwing ideas around and places to store everyone's flight details, hotel accommodations, event plans and more. It was perfect for planning a trip with people whom you can't meet with face to face."
- Software Over Easy: "They have taken a very simple approach with their release... It is a very clutter free layout and easy to use... Group travel planning can be very difficult simply because it is very hard to organize peoples' schedules. TripHub makes it a whole lot easier."
- Studio Heliotrope: "TripHub is the only online travel planning site we really like. They are comprehensive, making it easy to include every detail from your flights to hotels to sites without forcing us to wade through a ton of superfluous tourist traps and overcrowded mediocre hotels. The interface is simple and it is easy to share with as many people as desired."
- Tot Trends: "Tell Dad to take a trip with the help of super-cool TripHub. Fun, functional, and free, TripHub allows you to make reservations, create itineraries, post recommendations, start family discussion boards and so much more!"
- TravelHacker: "50 Best Web 2.0 Travel Tools: Planning a trip for yourself can be hard enough, but what if you have to plan a trip for a diverse group of people? This site allows everyone going on the trip to access the details of the trip and make changes or suggestions, making it much easier to stay organized and conflict free on the trip."
- Travel News Today: "Web Site of the Week: TripHub is a great tool for planning a group vacation online. You can book tickets together, hold online discussions over your itinerary, and send invitations to potential fellow travelers. It's worth a look for planning group travel."
- TravelPost.com: "If you've ever tried to plan a trip with people scattered around the country, you know how tedious sending umpteen million emails discussing possible hotels, budgets, transportation options and activities can be... With TripHub, you can send invitations for group trips, keep track of who's coming, post discussion topics (like what restaurant to eat in or how to best get from the airport to the hotel), share flight itineraries and announce special activities and events from dinner plans to individual arrival and departure times. It's also a great way to make sure no one gets left out of important discussions."
- UX Guys: "Thursday's Site: What makes TripHub useful is the ability to invite people, track invites, share the trip management page with invitees, shop and track flights and hotels."
- Vroom Vroom Vroom: "The Geek's Travel Guide: 25 Online Apps to Help Plan Your Trip: Travel websites are usually setup to accommodate the interests and itineraries of one person, or in some cases your immediate family. But if your goal is to plan a trip for a diverse group of people, you'll need to seek the help of TripHub."
- Wandalust: "Since you have accepted the mantle of leadership, you might as well do it right. Plan your event/vacation well with TripHub!"
- WantNot: "TripHub is a fabulous resource for organizing a family vacation. From reservations to coordinating amongst a large group to travel tips, they've got it all. Darnit, someday I'm going to take a vacation. And I'm going to use TripHub."
- WeJustGotBack: "Best for: Planning group trips. The name says it all. TripHub is a central place where groups can meet to plan trips together... You start by creating a My Trip home page, which becomes mission control for your vacation. From here, you can send invitations, control who can view your trip details, track RSVPs, and set up a shared schedule of events (no more back-and-forthing over who's playing golf when, who's eating dinner when, and so on). The group can create a Trip Blog to bounce ideas off each other, and that's just the beginning."
- "This is a totally cool site; I absolutely love the simplicity, clarity and contents. Keep it up." Mine
- "I am very impressed. I cannot tell you how helpful having all this information in one place has been for me. It's wonderful." Suzzanne
- "Thanks for saving me from a flooded inbox!" Sharon
- "I think your website is awesome! I especially like that you've added a blog feature, it's so handy for us all to be able to chat about the trip." Beth
- "I think the site and service is just great! I'm having a lot of fun planning my trips online." Louise
- "I just love this website. TripHub is the best organized, easy access, user friendly site." Monica
- "I'm in love with TripHub! Even though there are only 3 of us going on a weekend together, the site is just great for us." Laurie
- "WOW is what I have to say... This is what the web is for!" Jim
- "I have been planning group trips with my friends for years through Excel spreadsheets and mass e-mails. TripHub helps eliminate all that extra work and makes group trip planning all that more enjoyable." Jason
- "I think this site is great. Thanks for making it so easy to use." Carrie
- "I love your site! I am using it for the first time and it will be a great tool for events that I plan." Diane
- "We went from 4 or 5 on our trip up to 26 people and got a better rate because of that. Keep up the good work." Curt
- "I love this site! It's great how it keeps everyone abreast of each other's plans... TripHub is now an essential travel tool for me!" Guita
- "I love this!... Our trip is not until the summer of 2009 so this is a great way to organize a large group and keep everyone on track." Tira
- "I've used TripHub for our Family Reunion. It's the best website ever. I can check responses, monies owed, who's coming, and blogs. The links to hotel and directions are really great. Keep up the good work. I'll be back for our all inclusive trip next year." Monica
- "Thank you so much for providing such a great service!" Kristin
- "Great travel tool for groups!" Terrie
- "I am comparing group trip sites like yours, Groople, GroupAbout, etc. I like yours the best so far because it has a clean, uncluttered, no advertising look." Ruth
- "I love TripHub. It has been useful for our group for trips for two years now." Jerry
- "TripHub has made planning so much easier!" Magdalene
- "This product goes far beyond other tools I've used over the years to manage our big family vacations. Keep it up!" Lynn
- "A friend referred me to your site via an invitation to two different trips. Thank you for creating this wonderful site!" Stacey
- "We love the site, and this is the second year we've used it... There are so many features that we find so very useful when organizing our annual family vacation. Great job!" Sheila